This tool can help you decide whether to attend an in-person event that includes people you don't live with.
This is not medical advice! If you are unclear on your risk, or have a pre-existing condition that makes you especially vulnerable to COVID-19, talk to your doctor.
- Move it outdoors
- Move it to a larger venue
- Include fewer people
- Encourage more mask-wearing
- Shorten your stay
- Use a non-public form of transportation
- Plan ahead to avoid using public/shared restrooms
- Encourage less alcohol consumption
No matter what, there will be some amount of risk of coronavirus infection with any public activity.